Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On the right track

I'm 2.5 miles in for the week which is a good start considering it is only Tuesday and I usually don't get any walking in until Wednesday. I've got a number of reasons to avoid walking today which range from it's too windy to my feet ache so I'm keeping a low profile tonight with an in-house workout DVD - The Firm. Have you heard of it? It has four 30-minute workout sessions on it and hopefully it's not too strenuous. I will only be doing one 30-minute session, of course. Have you heard of any other good workout DVDs? I like that I don't have to leave my house to get a workout in.

I think it's time for mama to get some new tennis shoes. I'm going to go to the Athlete's Foot and have them measure my gait so I can get fitted with some really good sneakers. It's time to get serious about my footwear with my feet hurting so much.

I hope you are still on track, Gina! It's time for an update... come on girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment