Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kickin it in gear

It was hard for me to get into it to this week, but I finally did a short walk on Thursday followed by two walks which increased in distance each day. I realized after the first day that I would have some catching up to do with my mileage and the route I was doing was not going to cut it. I'm going to try to spread it out more over a few days next week. I need more water because I'm getting headaches and I think I know what you mean about your stomach hurting after a workout. I noticed mine felt sore tonight and that has never happened to me before.
There's still the weekend to do some catching up. I was worried I wouldn't get to 12 either, but I think I will if I do a big walk tomorrow. The weather here is kinda perfect for walking because it's just brisk and spring-like.
There is always the treadmill if it is too hot.

1 comment:

  1. Good work! I wish it was "walking" weather here. I'm so ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete